Effective date: June 1, 2021.
By not providing us with the necessary personal data, we may not be able to offer you our products and/or services. Good4u will inform you when this happens, for example, by clearly indicating this on the subscription forms. These policies may be subject to change from time to time.
These general conditions of use and sale (“General Conditions”) are intended to regulate any use made of the website www.good4ushop.com (“Website”) owned by David Salvador Sanchez with ID 33517046C, residing at C / Vallespir 125, 1st 2nd, 08014 Barcelona, Spain. If you want to contact him you can do it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources of personal data
- Good4u website: this is our consumer-facing website operated by Good4u.
- Email, text messages or other electronic messages: electronic communications between you and Good4u.
- Data from other sources: Third-party social networks (such as Facebook or Google) or market research (if feedback is not provided anonymously).
Personal data that we collect about you and how it is carried out.
- Contact data: this includes any information you provide that allows us to contact you such as your name, postal address, email address, social media details or your phone number.
- Account registration information. Any information requested to give you access to your account profile. This includes email address, username, password, among others.
- Demographic information and interests. Any information that describes your demographic characteristics or behavioral patterns. This includes your date of birth, geographic location (zip code, for example), favorite products, among others.
- Technical information about computer/mobile devices. Any information about the computer system or other technological device you use to access to our website. This includes the internet protocol (IP) address you use to connect your computer or device to the internet, the type of operating system and the type and version of your web browser.
- Consumer-generated content. Refers to any content you create and share with Us on third party social networks. This includes the use of third party social networking applications such as Facebook or Instagram. Such content refers to photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content, among others, and posts or private messages that you may leave on Good4u’s social media pages. Where permitted, we will collect and post consumer-created content about activities such as contests and other promotions, website community features, consumer-directed events, and third-party social media.
- Third Party Social Networking Information. This refers to any information that you share publicly on a third party social network (such as Facebook or Instagram) or that is part of your profile on such networks, which you have authorized to share this information with Us. By this information, We mean your basic account information (such as your name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, profile picture, username, friends list, etc.) and any additional information or activities that you allow the third party social network to share. We receive your third-party social network profile information (or some of it) whenever you interact with Us through a third-party social network. To learn more about how Good4u obtains your information from a third-party social network, or to opt out of such sharing, you should visit the applicable third-party social network’s website.
- Information from your comments When users leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist in spam detection.
- Financial and payment information. This includes any information we need to complete an order; information you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card details (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if available). In all cases, We and our payment processing providers handle financial and payment information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Email. We analyze your interactions with our content (e.g., clicking, opening an email) to provide you with information customized to your interests and preferences.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically, rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
From users who register on our site we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Site administrators can also view and edit that information.
Our rights on the website
All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, text, drawings and images in general on this website are either owned by Good4u or have been included on the website with the permission of their respective owners and are duly registered.
You can browse our website, reproduce the texts by printing and download them or download photos or videos (if any) to a hard disk or for the purpose of distribution to other natural persons. However, all this can be done as long as the legislation concerning copyright is respected and the source of origin is mentioned. It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of this website for commercial gain, or to modify its contents in any way or to incorporate them into another work, publication or website, without the prior, express written permission of Good4u.
Your rights regarding your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Use of the website
Users undertake to make diligent, correct and lawful use of our website and, in particular, by way of example only and without intending to make an exhaustive list, undertake to refrain from:
Use the website in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to law, morals, good customs and public order.
Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any means of communication, transform or modify the content of the website, unless legally permitted or with the prior authorization of the owner of the rights in question are affected.
Perform any act that consists of an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Good4u or third parties.
Use both the website and the information obtained through it to advertise or trade for the purpose of direct sales or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
Users will be liable for damages of any kind, caused both to Good4u and to any third party, as a result of a breach of the above obligations, as well as any others included in the General Conditions or in the applicable legislation in force.
Good4u will at all times ensure compliance with the law in force, being entitled both to interrupt the services provided through the website, and to order the deletion of an Account in the event that it becomes aware of the alleged commission of crimes or offenses under the Criminal Code. Good4u is also entitled to adopt any other measure in relation to conduct that in its opinion is contrary to these General Conditions, the Law, morality, public order, the rules established by Good4u and/or its collaborators or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of Good4u and/or its collaborators.
Contractual relationship and general conditions of sale
The contractual relationship between Good4u and the Customer that will take place through the website will be considered an electronic sale and purchase and will be governed by the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and the Spanish regulations applicable to the matter.
1. Subject matter
The object of the contractual relationship between Good4u and the Client shall be the purchase and sale of products offered on the Website. The characteristics of the products offered are those listed on this website and are obtained by clicking on the icon corresponding to each item, always corresponding to the characteristics outlined by the manufacturer.
The prices of the articles are in euros and include VAT. Shipping costs are included when mentioned and when not, they will be charged to the Customer. These costs are those indicated on the Website.
3. Wellness Box Subscription
To subscribe to a Good4u wellness box subscription plan, you must register for an account, be at least 18 years old and reside in Europe.
- 3.1. Duration of the subscription
Your subscription will start at the moment you subscribe to the plan of your choice and will be valid for as long as you continue to make your annual or quarterly payments.
You may cancel your subscription at any time, simply do so before the next box payment is processed. See frequently asked questions for shipping dates.
- 3.2 Pricing and Payment
The subscription plan has a fixed price, which will be charged on a quarterly or annual basis.
The first payment will be due at the time you subscribe to the plan of your choice. Subsequent payments will be due 5 business days prior to the shipping date of the next boxes.
To ensure that your credit card is not used without your consent, we reserve the right to validate the name, address and other personal information you have provided during the purchase process.
Number of wellness boxes
Subscription 1 box for each season of the year
89€ billed quarterly
4 boxes per year
316€ each year
4 boxes per year
The wellness box will be sent automatically every quarter directly to your door.
Once payment has been made, it is non-refundable. You can give your box as a gift to a friend during your subscription. See the steps to follow in frequently asked questions.
- 3.3. Shipping
The wellness box you subscribe to will be shipped on the Tuesday or Thursday following your order, whichever comes first.
If you have subscribed to our seasonal or annual subscriptions, future subscription boxes will be shipped within the first 5 days of the start of the season (i.e. March, June, September and December).
- 3.4 Subscription cancellation
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so by logging into your account on www.good4ushop.com .
In case of cancellation of the subscription, you will not be entitled to a refund for the quarterly fees already paid up to the date of termination. You will, of course, receive the boxes you have paid for.
4. Method of payment
Payment for items may be made by any of the following means:
By card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Payment by card, which shall not exceed 500 € and shall not incur any additional charges.
5. Card payment security
For your security Good4u has entrusted the stripe payment system so you authorize Good4u to send instructions to the financial institution that issued your card to take payments from your card according to the terms of the contract with Good4u.
6. Order delivery and deadlines
Good4u reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that the product(s) ordered are not available, in which case the unavailable product(s) will be notified by email. The delivery of the products will be made by courier or postal service. Good4u will send the products ordered according to the data provided in the order form and will not assume any responsibility when the delivery cannot be made as a result of inaccurate or incomplete data. Likewise, it assumes no responsibility when the delivery cannot be made due to the absence of the addressee. The Customer will be responsible for the costs of the failed shipment and its subsequent return.
In the event that at the time the Customer receives the package of the order, it shows visible signs of deterioration or of having been opened, the Customer must check its contents before signing its conformity with the reception. If the order is damaged or incomplete, the Customer must send an e-mail to including a photo of the product to Good4u at email@example.com, so that a new shipment can be made.
7. Period of validity of the offer
The prices and conditions displayed on the Website are valid at all times and are valid only during the open session.
8. Archiving and access to information
The information entered by the Customer at the time of purchase on the Good4u website will be stored by Good4u for the processing of the shipment of the order. The Customer will not have access to the information entered once the purchase form has been sent, so that in the event that the Customer wishes to modify any information regarding a particular order, he/she must request it in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information in the request:
- User name
- Order number
- Clearly and precisely state the change(s) you wish to be made.
9.Right of resolution
The payment of the order placed must be made by one of the indicated in the general condition Form of payment. Fraudulent use of the credit card or refusal of the payment transaction shall entitle Good4u not to process or deliver the order, without prejudice to claim compensation for damages.
10. Modification of conditions
Good4u reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of subscription by posting an updated version on this page. In the event that the modification affects subscribers existing prior to the publication of the new conditions, Good4u will provide them with an appropriate notification.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile when it is in Spain.
These General Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law in all matters not expressly established. In the case of users domiciled outside Spanish territory, the parties, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond to them, shall submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Barcelona for the resolution of any question that may arise in relation to the same.
Protection of personal data